Consumer Lending Advisor-Call Center
This is a contract position.
This is an on-site position in Irving, TX
About this position
This Consumer Lending Advisor role is a call center position supporting customers for one of the larger financial institutions in the US. Advisors will manage incoming calls for payment inquiries, assistance with website management and inquiries for declined applications.
- High Call Center environment
- Respond to customer issues with speed, find answers promptly, and address concerns in a polite, empathetic, and professional manner.
- Solves problems including taking action on fee rebates, activating cards, replacing cards, ordering checks, updating customer information, executing stop payments, taking applications for overdraft protection, etc.
- Documents customer interactions including typing in details of customer calls, updating customer profiles, documenting customer satisfaction, making calendar reminders to follow up on issues, and inputting notes for other specialists to use in future dealings with customers to maintain compliance and facilitate better customer relations.
- Refers customers to other specialists including identifying when another specialist (e.g. fraud department, supervisor, etc.) is required to help the customer in order to most quickly and efficiently provide customer service.
- Operates technology including phone systems and computer systems, knowing where to find information in the computer, reading email and using calendar functions in Outlook, resetting customer passwords and information, and entering and retrieving data in all bank systems in order to quickly and accurately help customers.
- Previous experience in banking is preferred, not required
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a polite, empathetic, and professional demeanor.
- Strong customer-centric approach and the ability to assess customer needs accurately.
- Strong demonstrated computer skills
- Start Date: Monthly
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Shifts are 9 hours each with lunch and 2 15-minute breaks.
- Training: Training is the first four weeks on assignment.
- Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
- Candidates can NOT be late or miss any training opportunities.
Pay Range: $19/HR
YUPRO Placement is the nation’s leading skills-first placement firm placing and promoting historically overlooked talent into permanent hire, apprenticeship, and contract job assignments. We represent clients who support skills first inclusive hiring practices. YUPRO Placement is an equal opportunity employer.