Broker Services Associate
This is a direct hire position.
About this position
The work is heavily phone-based, high-volume and high impact. From helping our members with billing inquiries, to navigating complex policy changes, our Member Services Associates are inspired to meet the challenges of our service standards.
- Build relationships internally with Underwriters and work closely with our broker partners to enhance and expedite the underwriting process
- Provide assistance to broker partners at every stage, including inputting new business quotes, taking premium payments, quoting and processing endorsements and providing renewal reviews
- Demonstrate integrity, team spirit and establish trust and credibility
- 2 days/week managing incoming calls and emails from Members with brokerage questions.
- Must be comfortable with fast paced, call center environment
- Over 2 years experience in a customer relationship management or service position
- Demonstrated Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Start: February 2024
- Hybrid Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-6pm
- Training provided for the first 5-8 weeks.
- $45K Annually
- Every six months, you will be considered for a $1,500 salary increase based on performance
YUPRO Placement is the nation’s leading skills-first placement firm placing and promoting historically overlooked talent into permanent hire, apprenticeship, and contract job assignments. We represent clients who support skills first inclusive hiring practices. YUPRO Placement is an equal opportunity employer.