Member Services Associate
This is a direct hire position.
About this position
The work is heavily phone-based, high-volume and high impact. From helping our members with billing inquiries, to navigating complex policy changes, our Member Services Associates are inspired to meet the challenges of our service standards.
- Billing and handling Member accounts and payments
- Fast Paced call center environment
- Delivering unparalleled service characterized by warmth, empathy, and ease, both over the phone and via email
- Previous customer service or relationship management experience required.
- Call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Start: February 2024
- Hybrid Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-6pm
- Training provided for the first 5-8 weeks.
- $45K Annually
- 6 months in the role, you are eligible for an increase of $1,500 every 6 months if they meet their mile marker
YUPRO Placement is the nation’s leading skills-first placement firm placing and promoting historically overlooked talent into permanent hire, apprenticeship, and contract job assignments. We represent clients who support skills first inclusive hiring practices. YUPRO Placement is an equal opportunity employer.