2-year Apprenticeship Program-New York, NY
Apprenticeship start date: August 2024
Candidates must reside in or near the posted location PRIOR to applying.
About this position:
This two-year apprenticeship program with our employer partner is an earn and learn apprenticeship for a financial services firm that sells risk mitigation products such as commercial risk, investment, wealth and reinsurance solutions, etc.
- Have an interest in Insurance, Finance, IT and HR + Relevant business Specific Roles
- Commit to a 24-month program, combined 40 hour per week schedule (work and school)
- Candidates must pursue an associated degree. Candidates not interested in a degree will not be considered.
- Reside in and near the posted addresses AND have reliable transportation to commute to and from work and school.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18
- No previous bachelor’s degree (US or international)
- Acceptance in community college business administration program (school indicated and courses paid in full by employer partner)
Why Should You Apply?
- Pay starting at $42,000/year with payment of tuition and fees. Candidates also receive pay increases throughout the program.
- Full paid tuition and fees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- YUPRO Placement Application Completion- Feb 29, 2024
- Secondary Application Completion
- Complete Skills Assessment
- Virtual Interview
- Apply to Community College
- Final Interview
- Start Apprenticeship – August 2024
Pay Range: Pay starting at $42,000/year, plus full paid tuition and benefits
YUPRO Placement is the nation’s leading skills-first placement firm placing and promoting historically overlooked talent into permanent hire, apprenticeship, and contract job assignments. We represent clients who support skills first inclusive hiring practices. YUPRO Placement is an equal opportunity employer.